Monday, February 27, 2012

Major NYR Clinic Adjustment Announcement

If any avid fans read this, you're probably wondering where my usual pre-game post for the Rangers/Devils game is. Well, that's exactly what I'm going to be touching on in this article.

Going through my archive, I've noticed that my feature stories that aren't pre-game posts have dwindled. It seems as though the only thing I am doing now is saying the same thing over and over again, and it's even getting annoying for me rehashing the same opinions three or four times a week.

So, if anyone out there who reads this blog on the regular, this is a notice that I will not entirely  stop my pre-game predictions, but they will be showing up less regularly because of my want to write more original pieces rather than just the same piece over and over again.

As for tonight, though, I feel I owe this page a prediction for the game against the Devils tonight, so here it is.

Rangers win 2-1

Ilya Kovalchuk will get the lone goal for the Devils early on in the 1st.
Ryan Callahan will score to tie it up in the 2nd.
And Brad Richards will score to win the game in the 3rd.

Enjoy the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment