Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Ever New York Rangers Clinic Post!

Hello Hockey Fans!


Allow me to introduce myself and my blog. My name is FrankieDaps, and this is the first post on my first ever blog, The New York Rangers Clinic! I am an intense hockey fan and my team is, obviously, the New York Rangers. I watch them during the highs, the lows, and all the in-betweens. I am 18 years old looking to get in the journalism field, and I thought a blog would be a good way to get my feet wet in that sense. I am not a great page editor, so please excuse my page if it looks rather basic.

What I can promise to you as a blogger is good content on the New York Rangers in every aspect. I will keep my page updated as much as possible and look forward to seeing where this blog can take me. I look forward to my first pre-game post and the rest of the season as I get to blog about the team I love!

1 comment: