Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Apology For Lack of Content

Hello all.

As many of you may have noticed, the Rangers haven't played in quite some time. And that poses a problem for me because I have nothing to blog about, and I hate having my page go more than two days without a post.

As far as tomorrows game against the Kings goes, tomorrow I am leaving to head up to the mountains to do a little snowboarding before winters end. Therefore, tomorrows game day post may or may not get posted. I believe I will have a laptop at my disposal while I am there, but as to the time I get back from the mountain I am unaware of at this point. Also, since I will probably be out and about while I'm up in the mountains, I may not get a chance to watch the game whilst I am there. So the possibility of a post-game post may also be out of the question.

I apologize or this inconvenience, and promise once I return that the blog will be back to its full operational potential.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment