Sunday, December 12, 2010

11/12/10 Rangers vs. Capitals

Hi there everyone. I just got back from my aunts, and I have quite a bit of homework to do, so I only have time for my diagnosis and predictions tonight. I'm sorry.

Rangers vs. the Washington Capitals

My Diagnosis


The Rangers have been struggling a lot on defense lately, while the Caps have also had struggles lately with getting the wins. They are 4-5-1 in their last 10, and come into this game on a two game losing streak. The Rangers are coming off a tough loss to the Blue Jackets and are looking for some kind of consistency this season. However, I don't see it coming back in this game. I see the Capitals taking the game tonight.

My Predictions


Capitals win 3-2

Brandon Dubinsky gets the first goal for the Rangers late in the 1st.
Alex Ovechkin will get the Caps on the board early in the 2nd.
Brooks Laich will give the Caps the lead also in the 2nd.
Artem Anisimov will tie it up early in the 3rd period.
And finally, Alexander Semin will win it for the Caps in the final five minutes of the game.

I apologize this post is not really up to par with my other posts, its finals week and I'm stressing. I will hopefully be able to get better posts out later this week. Enjoy the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment